Are you an ambitious, competitive go-getter with a positive attitude? If so, Millennium Surgical, a fast-growing surgical instrument provider, is searching for you — THE person to fill the role of Business Development Associate!
Located just outside Philadelphia, PA, Millennium Surgical has been on Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the nation since 2010.
We need talented, self-motivated individuals who are ready to jumpstart a career in B2B sales. Do you want to be a future VP of Sales or an entrepreneur? Do know what it takes to get there? We do. There’s no better industry to be in right now than in the recession-proof healthcare industry.
We need talented, self-motivated and confident individuals to join our growing team of Inside Sales Professionals. If the chance to earn great commissions while working in an intellectually stimulating and friendly environment appeals to you, this could be the place for you.
No medical product experience is necessary, but you must have the desire to learn a broad range of products and work in a competitive sales environment. Training is provided to allow you to become the expert our customers expect and require.
A Day in the Life of a Business Development Associate
- Business Research – Targeting specific verticals and companies that would be a match with the Millennium Surgical value proposition.
- Prospecting – Vetting inbound leads from marketing and outbound prospecting to identify specific decision makers.
- Marketing/Messaging: Crafting insightful talking points, emails and voicemails that will resonate with your prospects.
- Outreach – Contacting the targeted contacts via phone and email to build strategic relationships and generate demand and secure the first quote request.
- Presentation/Sales Calls: Running effective interview calls to build profiles of potential clients with the objective of getting them to move to the next step of the buying process.
- Sales Support – Keeping yourself organized with your pipeline and after each sales call, with notes, tasks, follow-up correspondence, and what your objective is for the next call.
- Closing – Achieve preset sales goals set by management.
- Account Management –Manage your own book of business and engage your clients and prospects in the marketplace.
- Client Success: Working with your colleagues to ensure you are giving them the right quote and processing customer requests in a timely manner.
Why Work at Millennium Surgical
- Setting: Highly-motivated individuals in a competitive sales environment
- Professional Development: Exponential increase in sales skills, business acumen, ongoing coaching, and mentoring, continuous training. Become a Specialty Surgical Instrument Expert!
- Career Development: Promotions are based on achievements and merit, not on seniority. Control your own destiny!
- Ownership: Millennium Surgical is a team of entrepreneurs. Grow to own, manage and advise your client relationships.
- Fun: Upside! Uncapped commissions, monthly and quarterly bonuses, friendly competitions, incentives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Earnings can reach six figures
- Medical, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and disability insurance
- Optional dental & AFLAC supplementary insurance
- 401K with discretionary profit sharing
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time off including holiday and vacation
- 125+ hours of direct training per year along with ongoing career development
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals, individually and as a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Some sales experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Great time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Must have a proactive demeanor and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Fun to work with and great team player
How to Apply:
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter!